Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer #1723: . . . "I'll be back . . . "

I am writing quick today because there is much to do. I am finishing up some new orders that came in yesterday and trying to get them out by tomorrow. I will be absent from social media for a few days because we will be heading out of town for a couple of days while Keith’s mom has her knee surgery. We will try to stop in when we can, and orders may be delayed a bit longer than usual, but I know that you all understand. We should return by the end of the week and everything will once again be ‘normal’.  



Thanks to you all for understanding! Here is a picture of Pancakes to make you smile! :D



I will miss ALL of my babies! xoxox ((Oh – and you all as well! xo)



Happy Tuesday! 



via Tumblr http://davidpires578.tumblr.com/post/143058258354

No comments:

Post a Comment